Our independence is paramount to strengthening the integrity and objectivity of the assurance we provide our clients.
Independent Audit Services does not provide accounting, taxation or other business services in order that we can provide our clients with a truly independent audit opinion.
All of our audit engagements are completed in accordance with the independence requirements of the Australian professional ethical pronouncements and we have designed and implemented strict policies and procedures to ensure we adhere to all independence and ethical requirements.
Independent Audit Services provides the full breadth of audit and assurance services from financial statement audit to risk consulting. We go beyond compliance, evaluating and improving your risk management, control and governance processes.
We seek to pleasantly surprise our clients by our commitment and the quality of our work. In short, our aim is to exceed our clients’ highest expectations. Our values demonstrate what we stand for and what we believe in.
We are committed to:
- Building strong relationships with our clients
- Going the extra mile to understand our clients’ needs
- Providing credible and independent assurance to our clients
- Ensuring our work is of the highest quality
- Achieving successful outcomes for our clients based on ethical actions
- Adopting a ‘no surprises approach’